GATE 2013 Application Fee Payment Options
Non-refundable application fee is charged only for male applicants. Female applicants are exempted from the payment of application fee. All charges given below are in Indian Rupees.
GATE 2013 Online Netbanking Payment Details
- From the GATE Online Application Interface, you will be redirected to a bank you choose.
- You will have to login with your bank’s Netbanking (or Internet Banking) user ID and password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will be shown to you, and you have to confirm that the payment is for GATE 2013.
- Once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the GATE Online Application Interface.
- If you have some difficulty (due to internet connection or power failure), and you are not sure if you have made the payment, please login back to GATE Online Application Interface and check the status of the payment. You can also check the status in your bank.
- In case the fee amount has been debited from your bank account but not reached GATE, then the money will be credited back to your account within three working days.
- In such a case, you may initiate a fresh payment from the GATE Online Interface, even without waiting for the money to be credited back to your account, so that your application is submitted to GATE office on time. You may also switch to offline Challan payments if need be.
GATE 2013 Offline Challan Payment Details
- If you had chosen offline payment option while filling in the form, you will be provided with a copy of the challan in triplicate (PDF file) with your details filled in. You have to print it out on an A4 paper, and have to fill in a few more details such as date and signature.
- You have to wait for at least 48 hours after generation of application PDF online and then take filled challan to the bank for payment of fees.
- You may take the challan to any branch of the bank you opted: Canara Bank or SBI and make application fees payment. You do not need to have an account in that branch.
- The bank teller will verify the details printed on the challan with the data available at the bank and then accept the payment. Note that your payment will NOT be accepted if you go to bank earlier than 48 hrs as mentioned above. This is because it will take some time after application PDF has been generation online to reflect the data in respective bank’s system.
- The bank will retain one copy and give you back the remaining copies: one of which you have to send along with the printed application form and the other is for your reference.